All good things must end (except for my friends’ marriages), but sometimes you can see a breakup coming. It’s as easy as looking for these subtle signs.
- You’re dating me. Enough said.
- She found your spitter. Maybe it’s time to quit.
- You detest her music. It’s like a subliminal breakup message.
- You kicked her dog. She’ll never forgive you, but enough with the mid-20s women having dogs. We get it.
- She’s always asking you to buy batteries, even when the remote’s not dead. Talk about a self-esteem killer.
- She’s from one side of the tracks, you’re from the other. Classic greaser/soc problem.
- Herpes. She didn’t have it when you met…
- Your first discussion of politics (or religion) is an argument over her abortion. Let that sink in.
- She doesn’t respect the wood. Do you respect the wood?